Details for Legal ABANDONED WATERCRAFT
Notice is hereby given that the following watercraft has been abandoned for more that 60 DAYS at All Seasons Marine Service, Inc. Located at 11568 Smith Mountain Lake Parkway. 540-297-7943
2000 Wellcraft 270 Coastal,
Registration # DL 9408 V
Application for watercraft Registration/Title will be made in accordance with Section 29.1-733.25 of the Code of Virginia if this watercraft is not claimed and removed within 30 days of the first publication of this notice. Please contact the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries with questions.
- Father from Smith Mountain Lake loses child; woman arrested
- Swann wins Region Teacher of the Year, finalist for Virginia Teacher of the Year
- Penhook woman and 3-month old found dead
- Moneta woman found guilty in fatal vehicle accident
- Fishing for Hospice tournament held at Smith Mountain Lake
- SMLCA tags Beverly as new girls’ varsity coach
- CASA volunteer recruitment underway
- Capps and community join together to benefit SML charities
- Hurricane Sally brings heavy rains and flooding which could lead to fatal boating conditions
- Smith Mountain Lake Democrats honor Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Sunday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.