The SML Chapter of the Antique and Classic Boat Society recently made their 2019 contributions to Smith Mountain Lake Area Charities. The 2019 recipients were SML Good Neighbors, Henry Fork Services, Lake Christian Ministries, the Alex Ernandes Scholarship Fund and CATS (Children’s Assistive Technology Service). In consideration of the COVID-19 rules, the awards were mailed this year with one exception. Shown (from left) are CATS Executive Director Cathy Cummins and Chapter President Dave Olson observing the dictates of social distancing. These contributions are made possible by the many businesses that sponsor the Antique and Classic Boat Society SML Chapter. For further information contact Chapter President Dave Olson at (540) 719-1216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From rough childhood to teacher of the year: Swann overcomes the odds
- Sheriff’s office: Protect vehicles from break-ins
- SML Water Safety Notes:: Some reminders for early season boaters
- Gov. Northam: Masks required at indoor public places starting Friday
- Woman arrested in Bedford malicious wounding incident
- Letter to Editor
- BRWA reviews finances and discusses contracts
- Heavy rainfall affecting Smith Mountain Project water levels
- Chamber member combines positions to help
- Dooley faces summer at SML as supervisor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!