Mildred (Millie)Rae has gone to find the house promised by the lord. She left in great and wonderful peace with the assurance that she was loved and that she had accomplished her work here on earth. Her children Suzanne, David, Beth, and Amanda, her friends, her husband Bruce were all at her bedside over the days of transition. Thanking the Lord, that her battle with lung cancer was brief and that care and love surrounded her to the end. Special friends and Pastor Troy of Eastlake Community Church helped remove her fears ands helped show her the light and love the future held. She was wonderfully loved and died comfortably at peace Sunday March 1 at 10:48AM. A service in her memory is being planned for later this month at Eastlake Community Church.
- Staunton River High School coaches react to cancellation of spring sports
- COVID-19 spreading in Franklin County
- Bedford County OKs contracts
- Bedford County call center announced
- Franklin County has first case of COVID-19
- How the coronavirus is impacting SML community
- Eastlake Community Church offers recording equipment use
- Short-term rental changes made
- Small business spotlight: Cottage Gate offers curbside pickup
- Brown murder case postponed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!