The 30th annual Smith Mountain Lake Wine Festival was held last weekend with 25 Virginia wineries and 80 craft vendors in attendance. According to Vicki Gardner, Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce executive director, more than 300 volunteers assisted in the operation of the event. Scheduled musical acts included Weird Science, a New York-based band and Barefoot West.
- Republican candidate for Virginia governor Amanda Chase visits Smith Mountain Lake, says she will be ready to lead the state back to the constitution
- New Spray Tan business coming to Smith Mountain Lake
- Man dies in wreck on Route 24
- Steamboat sighted on Smith Mountain Lake
- Staunton River High School senior Aidan Brown commits to Bluefield College
- A Child’s Christmas provides gifts for children in need
- True Organics Spa under new management
- Confederate brothers honored
- Bedford County Board of Supervisors vote to not add “No Shutdown Resolution” to the agenda
- Franklin County Sheriff's Office arrest suspect linked to robbery in Rocky Mount
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.