Robert Arnold “Bob” Pfaff, Sr., 93, of Smith Mountain Lake, died Thursday, April 1, 2021. He was born in Johnstown, PA on October 19, 1927, a son of the late Georgia Sheldon Pfaff. In addition to his mother, he was preceded in death by his sister, Shirley Jane Orr. After retirement, Bob and Marie enjoyed traveling through all 50 states and Canada. Bob was a devoted and loving husband to his wife of 60 years, Marie; Loving father to, Rob Pfaff and his wife, Mimi. A funeral service will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday, April 8, 2021 at Resurrection Catholic Church. The family will receive friends beginning at 10:00 a.m. prior to the service. Arrangements by Burch-Messier Funeral Home, Bedford, 540-586-7360.
- Two arrests made in 2019 homicide case of body found in Hardy
- SMLCA sports fields given OK to move forward with construction
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz stumps for gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin at SML
- Markin wins Big Bass Tour at Smith Mountain Lake
- Smith Mountain Eagle newspaper team wins nine Virginia Press Association Awards
- Michele Arline Tarantino
- First big event held for Franklin County child with rare FOP disease
- Tommie Jo Walker of Smith Mountain Eagle wins VPA’s Outstanding Young Sales Professional award
- Dudley Elementary School Principals List and Honor Roll
- “Feed The Fish” program reels in $20K for Make-A-Wish
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.